Mattson Communications offers a range of corporate communications, business and financial PR services that generate substantial returns for your company, in the form of:
- Increased revenues
- Higher valuations
- Interest among capital markets
- Product launches
- Prominent media coverage
- New partners, clients
- Motivated employees
While Mattson Communications can tackle just about any business PR challenge, clients gravitate to Mattson’s particular expertise in the following core functions.
Building Company Momentum
We understand that effective messaging, easy to understand corporate communications materials and media training not only puts executive management on the same page, but also drives momentum throughout the organization. Mattson Communication’s proprietary message-building techniques will:
- Uncover and address the issues facing your company and help you respond with positive messages.
- Help employees keep their focus, enthusiasm and loyalty.
- Create effective materials to share internally and externally.
- Expand and sustain a stronger, wider circle of interest in your organization.
Pitching Hard-Sell Media
We have expertise in pitching stories to high-profile reporters at national business and financial publications, as well as vertical trade publications. Building solid relationships, Mattson Communications:
- Develops deep knowledge of our client’s company and the competitive landscape.
- Communicates this knowledge quickly and efficiently to catch the attention of reporters, bloggers and key influencers, to generate interest in speaking with senior management and to develop a story.
- Anticipates the tough questions and prepares answers prior to conversations, interviews and presentations.
- Follows through on every lead, information request and promise to win his or her confidence and trust.